- This event has passed.
April 15 @ 12:00 pm - 12:30 pm EDT
Board-Certified Family Lawyer Rana Holtz of Rubenstein & Holtz, P.A., Fort Myers, will share insights regarding how to get important information to assist both attorneys and clients in evaluating how Social Security contributions and entitlement impact financial issues in divorce, including property distribution and support needs and obligations.
Part 1 – Thurs., April 15, at 12:00 p.m.:
Social Security Basics, Entitlement and Alimony Considerations
Part II – Thurs., May 6, at 12:00 p.m.:
Property Distribution, Child Support and Case Law
2019 Social Security Facts
- 64.1 million people received some form of Social Security Benefits.
- 117.9 million workers contributed to Social Security.
- The number of women who received benefits only as a dependent declined to 19%.
- At the same time, 24% of all women eligible for benefits have dual entitlement
- 2.8 million children under age 18 received Social Security benefits in 2019.
Tune in to @familylawfla on Facebook for these important presentations!